Abjadiyah is always looking for passionate, talented teachers!
- If you have a passion for teaching the Arabic language and keeping the culture alive among the new generation, you could be a great addition to the Abjadiyah family!
- You would be teaching and engaging young and/or adult learners in-person and/or online.
- Our unique program aims to enrich students' lives through linguistic, artistic, and cultural activities in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Future teachers will undergo special Abjadiyah teachers' training.
- If you are up to the challenge, we would love to hear from you!
- Experience working with children and a four-year college degree.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Word, web browsing, and email.
- The ability to motivate students; encourage participation and effective listening skills by implementing positive enforcement and rewards
- The ability to positively add to class activities by using educational material provided
- Creativity to create class projects which reinforce learning and build upon previous weeks' themes.
Apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
+1 833- MARHABA ● +1 (833)-627-4222